Thursday, March 2, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. in Hidalgo Medical Services Silver City Community Health Center.
Cost: $25 per person
This workshop will give your organization the communication tools it needs to be successful!
At this workshop, we will:
- Define communication objectives, target audience, key messages, and partners
- Strategize when, where, and how to use communications tactics to achieve goals
- Develop a kit of donation tools for your nonprofit
- Construct a fundraising calendar specific to your nonprofit
- Outline a plan to collect and measure data on how effective your communication strategy was received by your audience
Facilitator: Kendra Milligan has over two decades of experience in communications and marketing. Currently, she is the Resource Development and Communications Specialist at the Southwest Center for Health Innovation, www.swchi.org. In her lifetime, she has been a journalist, computer technician, special needs advocate, educator, graphic designer and master gardener.