We understand that resource development, especially for small rural and frontier nonprofit organizations, is an ongoing challenge. Here’s how we can help.
First, we work with your organization to better understand your funding needs and priorities, then we tailor our services to meet those needs.
Grant Writing Services Include:
- Organizational preparation. Is your organization ready for grant writing and grants management? Let us help you be sure.
- Funding searches. Let us help you find the right fit for your funding and programmatic needs.
- Grant writing. Don’t have resources to prepare your own funding proposals? Our professional grant writers can help.
- Proposal reviews. Bring us your draft and we’ll help you make it shine! (And you’ll improve your grant writing skills in the process.)
- Grant writing workshops and trainings. Sign up now for our three-session grant writing series, which begins on September 23, 2016. Click here for more information.
- Grants management and reporting. NRG consultants can help ensure that your nonprofit is correctly managing grant funds and meeting your funders reporting requirements.
Other Resource Development Services:
- Fundraising Strategies. In today’s economy, nonprofits must have a well-rounded funding strategy that goes beyond grant writing. What’s yours?
- Major donor development. NRG consultants can help develop and execute your donor development strategy.
- Earned Income Opportunities. Are there services or products that your nonprofit could earn revenue from? Let’s talk.
- Free online resources. Visit our Online Resource Library.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Jimenez. Phone: 575 574-5473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Wilger. Phone: 575 313-4720 / email@example.com