Each year, The NonProfit Resource Group develops a series of alternating workshops and brown bag lunches for nonprofit organizations, based on the responses to our annual survey on the needs of nonprofits in southwest New Mexico. Our one-hour brown bag lunches are free, and our workshops last from three to four hours and cost $25 per participant. Because space is limited registration is required!
This year’s training topics cover a wide array of nonprofit issues, including governance, team development, resource development, marketing, self-care and community engagement.
Our 2017 Training Calendar:
- January 12: Beyond the Boardroom: What Boards Should Know and Do to Create a Thriving Nonprofit; Facilitators: Susan Wilger and Renee Despres, Nonprofit Resource Group
- February 1: Your 990 and Other Financial Responsibilities; Facilitator: Mattie Eagle, Morones and Knuttinen LLC
- March 2: Communication Strategies for Nonprofits, Kendra Milligan, Southwest Center for Health Innovation
- April 12: Avoiding Burnout, Facilitator: Stacey Cox, Stacey Cox Consulting
- May 18: Practical Tools for Facilitation; Facilitator: Alisha Herrick, Southwest Center for Health Innovation
- June 2: Nonprofit Management 101: What Every Nonprofit Leader Should Know; Facilitator: Susan Wilger, Nonprofit Resource Group