Registration for the 2017 New Mexico Association of Grantmakers Joint Conference is now open! Register here.
Be sure to share our event page on Facebook to let other organizations know that you’re attending!
Advancing a Just and Secure New Mexico: Advocacy, Policy and a Sustainable Nonprofit Sector
Wednesday April 26, 2017 12:00 pm – Thursday April 27, 2017 4:30 pm
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa
1300 Tuyuna Trail
Bernalillo, NM 87004
The conference is open to the nonprofit sector including funders and non-grantmakers, consultants and representatives from business and government.
This year’s conference will focus on building our capacity for a more effective, inclusive and just society featuring:
- A special pre-conference workshop on Advocacy and Policy by Bolder Advocacy, Alliance for Justice.
- National guest speakers from Alliance for Justice, National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy, National Council on Nonprofits, Council on Foundations and others
- Breakout sessions on current issue topics such as Health Equity, Immigration Rights, Education Funding and Policy
- In-depth exploration of new and emerging state/federal policies and budget issues
- Networking and discussions on how to strengthen the nonprofit sector and envision what is possible for New Mexico communities
We have a limited block of rooms available at the Tamaya Resort at a special rate for Wednesday April 26, 2017. Please click here to reserve your room and secure the special rate. The cut-off date for reserving your room is Wednesday, March 29, 2017. For questions, please contact email@example.com.