Our training topics cover a wide array of nonprofit leadership and management issues, including governance, team development, resource development, marketing, outreach and community engagement. Our workshops are in-house, yet also can be mobile upon request. We are also fully equipped with distance learning technology, and can provide webinars to participants in one or multiple locations. Check back here in January 2018 for our annual training calendar.
If you are interested in specific trainings, workshops or facilitated planning sessions tailored for your nonprofit, please contact Kendra Milligan at (575) 597-0035 or Susan Wilger at (575) 597-0039 to discuss your needs and ideas.
Each year, The Nonprofit Resource Group develops a series of alternating workshops and trainings for nonprofit organizations, based on your responses to our annual survey. We are in the process of revising and improving the way in which we provide learning opportunities to the community, and are still developing this year’s offerings. Stay tuned for more information. In the meantime, our professional team of consultants is available to provide custom training and workshops at your organization.
Our specialized opportunities for nonprofits for 2018:
- Learning Circles: A series of nonprofit peer learning circles hosted throughout southern New Mexico
Our monthly training opportunities dates and times are coming soon! C heck back at the end of the week!
- Jan. 25: Workshop: The ART of the ASK!
- Feb. 22: Brown Bag Training: Fundamental Policies and Procedures Every Nonprofit Should Have in Place
- March 15: Workshop: Social Media Content Made Simple
- April – Featuring two opportunities.
- May 10: Workshop: Board Recruitment & Retention 2.0
- June 13: Brown Bag Training: Emotional Intelligence: How to read people & situations
To see our full schedule of events please visit the National Center for Frontier Communities Eventbrite profile.