Our training topics cover a wide array of nonprofit leadership and management issues, including governance, team development, resource development, marketing, outreach and community engagement. Our workshops are in-house, yet also can be mobile upon request. We are also fully equipped with distance learning technology, and can provide webinars to participants in one or multiple locations. Check out our training calendar for 2017!
If you are interested in specific trainings, workshops or facilitated planning sessions tailored for your nonprofit, please contact Kendra Milligan at (575) 597-0035 or Susan Wilger at (575) 597-0039 to discuss your needs and ideas.
Each year, The Nonprofit Resource Group develops a series of alternating workshops and trainings for nonprofit organizations, based on your responses to our annual survey. We are in the process of revising and improving the way in which we provide learning opportunities to the community, and are still developing this year’s offerings. Stay tuned for more information. In the meantime, our professional team of consultants is available to provide custom training and workshops at your organization.
Our specialized opportunities for nonprofits for 2017:
- Grant Writing Series: A 3-session series for beginning and seasoned grant writers to build and refine their skills that starts in September.
- Learning Circles: A series of nonprofit peer learning circles hosted throughout southern New Mexico
Our monthly training opportunities:
- Jan. 12: Beyond the Boardroom: What Boards Should Know and Do to Create a Thriving Nonprofit
- Feb. 1: Your 990 and Other Financial Responsibilities
- March 2: Communication Strategies for Nonprofits
- April 12: Avoiding Burnout
- May 25: Practical Tools for Facilitation
- June 21: Say Cheese! Take photos with your phone like a pro!
- CANCELED: July 19: Effective Meetings
- Aug. 23: Board Recruitment and Retention
- Sept. 20: Fundraising
- Oct. 25: Advocacy for Nonprofit Sector
- Nov. 9: Social Media Boot Camp
- Dec. 7: Topic to be announced.
To see our full schedule of events please visit the National Center for Frontier Communities Eventbrite profile.